Listning ID 668854
Brand - Saer
Country of manufacture - Italy
Power - 1.50 kW
Connection diameter - 1 1/2" x 1"
Head - 50 m
Productivity - 250 l/min
Voltage - 220 V
Warranty - 2 years
Availability - In stock
Model - Saer CB 50 (220V)
The primary task of any owner of an autonomous irrigation system is to ensure a constant and high-quality water supply from the source. The main element for creating water pressure is a pumping unit that provides fluid injection in the pipeline and its subsequent distribution.
The proposed centrifugal pump Saer CB 50 (220V) differs from similar ones in that it has a fairly large head - it is capable of pumping water over a distance of up to 50 meters. This feature of the functionality allows you to operate this pumping unit anywhere, regardless of user requirements. The main task of the pump in autonomous irrigation systems is to provide a constant flow that will reach all green spaces.
One of the advantages of this model is 220V, i.e. Power is supplied from a standard outlet. Finding the appropriate connector is not difficult, because. there are plenty of them everywhere. An additional precaution will be to connect to the network through a circuit breaker - this will eliminate equipment breakdowns due to voltage surges, current overloads or short circuits.
TTX of the proposed model
- Power consumption - 1500W. This indicator is not very large, which makes the use of Saer CB 50 (220V) economically viable (if there is an ECU, even more savings).
- Distance of water supply - 50 meters. You can perform installation in any convenient place on the site (within the specified value).
- Connection diameter - 1 ½ x 1 inch (must be taken into account).
- Productivity - 250 liters per minute, which will be relevant for irrigation of medium-sized land plots.
- Supply voltage - 220V (single-phase network).
For your information. Protection class (44) prevents small particles and elements from penetrating inside the structure, and also ensures operation under water drops.
Customer reviews for this ad are not available.We will be very grateful if you leave first.
Write to author